Download the latest version of Photomatix Pro with just one click, without registration. It is a standalone setup package that contains the full offline installer for Photomatix Pro.
Overview and Screenshots
High-dynamic range imaging (HDR) is a very trendy photography technique nowadays. It allows you to add more dynamic range (the ratio of light to dark in a photograph) to your images. To gain this effect, you need to merge three photos taken with different exposure in one single picture to highlight the best parts of each photo. The result image should look more like what you actually see with your eyes, rather than what your camera lens sees.
Photomatix Pro is one of the most popular programs for creating HDR images. The software is developed by HDRsoft and offers two ways to solve the problem of losing details in too dark or light areas of pictures. The first one is Exposure Blending, which allows for merging several images with different exposures into high dynamic range images and the second is Tone Mapping that restores lost details in light and dark parts of images by creating an HDR image that is processed for print-outs or viewing on CRT or LCD monitors and projectors with a limited dynamic range.
Creating images using Photomatix Pro is quite easy. Moreover, it offers such useful features as selective deghosting that will help you get rid of so called ghosts in dynamic scenes and batch processing that will let you apply the same effect on multiple images.
Photomatix Pro is considered one of the best HDR photography programs on the market. It is professional, intuitive and offers a wide variety of useful options. The utility comes as a standalone program but can also be used as a plug-in for Adobe Lightroom.
- Automatic image alignment of hand-held shots.
- Selective deghosting tool for removing so called ghosts in dynamic scenes.
- Automatic reduction of chromatic aberrations.
- Automatic reduction of noise.
- Two methods for Tone Mapping:Details Enhancer and Tone Compressor.
- Settings can be saved as Presets for quick access.
- "360 degree image" option to view a photo in a 360 degree panorama viewer.
- Automatic Batch Processing
- Support for a wide range of formats.
- Software full name: Photomatix Pro
- Developer: HDRsoft
- Licence type: Trial
- Setup filename: PhotomatixPro505ax64.exe
- Type: Safe official installer
- Limits: The trial of Photomatix Pro never expires, but adds a watermark to final images.
- Version: 5.0.5
Supported Operating Systems
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 10
Photomatix Pro Free Download
All downloads were checked for viruses and are completely safe.