Download the latest version of Melodyne Editor with just one click, without registration. It is a standalone setup package that contains the full offline installer for Melodyne Editor.
Overview and Screenshots
Melodyne Editor is a professional music editor that provides you with a lot of flexibility while working with notes. The program allows you to change each note in your music piece and gives you a full control over intonation and timing as well as phrasing and dynamics of your composition. The software lets you optimize your recordings in a great deal of ways: improve or eliminate any element you find underdone or unnecessary, as well as correct your music fast while saving its natural feel.
Using Melodyne Editor, you will be able to compose your audio in the best way, since the functionality the software provides you with is simply unlimited. You can alter any component of your music piece: melody, harmony, tempo, timing and groove, as well as move, copy and arrange phrases and notes, add voices and apply a whole lot of other settings.
The number of mixing tools offered by Melodyne Editor is also quite impressive. You can manipulate your recordings in many ways by shaping volume and dynamics note by note, removing tonal problems, correcting consonants or breathing, and many more.
The standard version of the program is notable for including the famous DNA Direct Note Access technology, allowing for independent correction of individual notes within chords and polyphonic compositions. Melodyne Editor can work perfectly well as a stand-alone application or as a plug-in of your projects. It supports all popular audio workstation software applications.
Melodyne Editor lets you manipulate your audio in a uniquely advanced way: alter pitch and time, finetune vocals, or speed up a track without influencing the pitch. On the whole, this professional tool offers you a whole amount of functionality and absolute control over your musical composition.
- Allows for Improving intonation and timing, phrasing and dynamics.
- Can make an arrangement out of different recordings.
- Gives full control over the melody, harmony, tempo, timing and groove of the recordings.
- Allows for shaping volume and dynamics intuitively note by note.
- Targets sibilants, consonants or breathing for special treatment.
- Eliminates tonal problems in the music itself – rather than when mixing.
- Suitable for monophonic and rhythmic/complex audio material.
- Can be integrated as a plug-in (VST, AU, RTAS) in compatible DAWs.
- Can also be used in stand-alone mode.
- Software full name: Melodyne Editor
- Developer: Celemony Software GmbH
- Licence type: Trial
- Setup filename: Melodyne_editor_Demo.2.1.2.zip
- Type: Safe official offline installer
- Limits: 30-day working trial.
- Version: 2.1.2
Supported Operating Systems
- Windows XP SP3
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 10
Melodyne Editor Free Download
All downloads were checked for viruses and are completely safe.