Download the latest version of LabVIEW 2014 with just one click, without registration. It is a standalone setup package that contains the full offline installer for LabVIEW 2014.
Overview and Screenshots
National Instruments is a well-known American company that occupies the dominant position in developing virtual instrumentation software and automated test equipment. The flagship product of this company is LabVIEW, the design platform and environment for running programs written in a special visual programming language “G”. LabView is heavily oriented to scientific and engineering problems and is now available for Microsoft Windows, Mac, and Linux operating systems.
LabVIEW is a graphical programming platform that enables building any control and measurement application to test complex computer systems. The graphical, general-purpose programming language that is used by LabVIEW and known as G is something that differentiates this product from other similar tools. The benefits of G programming are the following: G is easier to understand, it provides unique debugging tools, it offers automatic parallelization (which is important in quickly unlocking performance gains), it can be combined with other languages, and, in general, it brings a more intuitive experience.
The obvious advantage of NI LabVIEW is its first-class hardware integration. The system perfectly works with nearly any hardware in one environment. Drivers for common hardware devices are readily available and share the same example of how to install the driver directly into LabVIEW. To visualize the final results, the users of LabVIEW are recommended to create user interfaces (UI) for their applications. With a great number of comprehensive drag-and-drop indicators, it can't be easier. The virtual instruments allow users to analyze data, customize UI, control pictures and decorations, acquire digital waveform graphs.
Also, 850 built-in analysis functions of LabVIEW should catch users' attention as they simplify the working process. The functions belong to commonly used libraries such as curve fitting, linear algebra, statistics, and so on.
- Interfaces with other devices;
- Integrates with hardware;
- Includes a compiler that gives a native code for the CPU platform;
- Contains large libraries for various purposes;
- Uses parallel programming;
- Provides a friendly user community.
- Software full name: NI LabVIEW
- Developer: National Instruments Corporation
- Licence type: Official trial
- Setup filename: 2014LV-64WinEng_downloader.exe
- File size: 1,35 GB
- Type: Full standalone setup / Offline installer
- Limits: 45-day working trial
- Version: 2015
Supported Operating Systems
- Windows: Server 2003 R2 (32-bit)
- Windows Server 2008 R2 (64-bit)
- Windows Server 2012 R2 (64-bit)
- Windows XP SP3 (32-bit)
- Windows Vista (32bit and 64bit)
- Windows 7/8/8.1 (32bit and 64bit)
- Windows 10 (32bit and 64bit)
LabVIEW 2014 Free Download
All downloads were checked for viruses and are completely safe.