Download the latest version of Acronis Disk Director with just one click, without registration. It is a standalone setup package that contains the full offline installer for Acronis Disk Director.
Overview and Screenshots
Acronis Disk Director is a set of professional and easy-to-use tools for managing hard disks and volumes (partitions) on your computer. It protects your data, offers better volume configurations, and optimizes the hard disk usage. With the help of Acronis Disk Director you can create, customize, and manage your own partitions of a hard disk as well as do their backup copies and recover the lost ones.
The most popular feature of Acronis Disk Director is the opportunity to resize any volume and change its location on the disk. It usually takes a few seconds to drag-and-drop it to the Change Size window and enjoy the result. Also, Disk Director enables you to split one volume into two and move a part of your files to another partition. It won't be a surprise, I suppose, that the program also offers to merge the basic volumes (even if they store different file systems).
Importantly, the operations are not performed immediately. The program allows you to evaluate the result first and make the decision later. With Redo/Undo options you may always rollback your work.
Acronis Disk Director works on both bios-based and UEFI-based hardware.
Additionally, if you use different operating systems on one machine, there is no need to install Disk Director on each OS separately. By the way, Acronis Disk Director integrates with all Windows operating systems up to Windows 8.1 and supports the file systems: FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, Exts, Ext3, Reiser3, Linux, and SWAP.
All in all, Acronis Disk Director is an ideal disk management solution developed by the Acronis International company. It helps users manage the hard disk partitioning and improves the overall PC performance.
- Partition management – create, customize, organize (resize, split, and merge) partitions;
- Volume recovery – recover deleted partitions;
- Disk cloning – move unnecessary applications to a replacement disk;
- Conversion – convert basic and dynamic disks;
- Changes preview – evaluate the result before applying it.
- Format – format a hard disk with FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, Exts, Ext3, Reiser3, Linux, or SWAP.
- Intuitive interface – save time working with Acronis Disk Director.
- Software full name: Acronis Disk Director
- Developer: Acronis International GmbH.
- Licence type: Freeware / Official Trial
- Setup filename: ADD12_trial_en-US.exe
- Type: Full standalone setup / Offline installer
- Limits: The trial version has limitations of functionality.
- Version: 12
Supported Operating Systems
- Windows XP (32/64bit)
- Windows Vista (32/64bit)
- Windows 7 (32/64bit)
- Windows 8 / 8.1 (32/64bit)
- Windows 10 (32/64bit)
Acronis Disk Director Free Download
All downloads were checked for viruses and are completely safe.