Download the latest version of Matlab with just one click, without registration. It is a standalone setup package that contains the full offline installer for Matlab.
Overview and Screenshots
Matlab is truly appreciated by millions of scientists and engineers worldwide as a great cross-platform numerical computing environment and the programming language. Matlab allows users to perform matrix manipulations, model energy consumption, analyze weather data, pinpoint a dose of antibiotics, and many more.
Among best-known features of Matlab we can find the ability to offer a high-quality numeric computation; to encourage programming, algorithm, and application development; to prepare data analysis. Matlab may provide users with many methods for collecting information, generating specific sets of rules, and designing models. The Matlab's mathematical functions support various science operations and complete vector and matrix calculations very quickly. The functions are available in all needed areas: machine learning, statistics, signal analysis, and optimization. Data analysis as well as data visualization may become very simple with the help of Matlab as it provides powerful tools to acquire, analyze, and visualize data.
The Matlab language has a very distinct advantage. Working with it you don't need to handle administrative tasks (e.g. declaring variables, specifying data types). In many cases, it eliminates the need for loops, and, as a result, one line of the Matlab code replaces several lines of C or C++ code. With the Matlab language, you don't miss the features of traditional programming languages as well. You are still able to manage error handling, flow control, and object-oriented programming (OOP).
- Provides high-level language for data visualization, numerals computation, and application development.
- Offers mathematical functions for linear algebra, statistics, Fourier analysis, and other equations.
- Gives tools for designing custom plots.
- Enables users to improve code quality and build application with a graphical interface.
- Provides functions for making the algorithms based on Matlab work with external applications and languages such as C, Java, .NET, and Microsoft® Excel®.
- Software full name: Matlab
- Developer: The MathWorks, Inc.
- Licence type: Official trial
- Setup filename: matlab_R2015a_win64.exe (matlab_R2015a_win32.exe)
- File size: 89.4 MB
- Type: Full standalone setup / Offline installer
- Limits: 30-day working trial
- Version: 2015
Supported Operating Systems
- Windows Server 2003 R2 (SP2),
- Windows Server 2008 (SP2), R2 (SP1)
- Windows Server 2012
- Windows XP x64 Edition (SP2), (SP3)
- Windows Vista (SP2)
- Windows 7 (SP1)
- Windows 8/8.1
- Windows 10
Matlab Free Download
All downloads were checked for viruses and are completely safe.